At Harvest we aim to be open about the way that we collect and use user data, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our data; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We, Harvest are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
a) your use of Our website at the domain name, www.harvestwld.com (“Website”);
b) all correspondence, related submissions, content or other material exchanged between Harvest and you;
c) all interactions with Us made via Our Website or other communications channels;
d) when you sign up to Our mailing list to receive ideas to your inbox
e) details you provide to Us using Our “Contact Us” form on Our Website
Our Website is owned and operated by Harvest Holdings, which for the purpose of data protection laws is the data controller.
Data We will collect from you
We retain information that is provided by you directly and information that is passively or automatically collected from you. Specifically, We will collect and process the following data from you:
Information that you provide when filling in forms on Our Website. This includes information you provide when you complete our “Contact Us” and “Harvest” forms;
– Information that you provide when corresponding with Us;
– Information that you provide in answers to surveys which We ask you to complete for research purposes (although you do not have to respond to these surveys);
– Information that you provide to Us when you sign up to Our mailing list to receive “tasty ideas to your inbox”;
– Details of your visits to Our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources and links that you access;
– Information provided to Us from third parties (including our group companies);
– Information you provide about yourself any time you contact Us through social media or when you take part in Our promotions, competitions or submit reviews about Us; and
– Any other information which you may provide to Us when using Our Website.
Data We collect through your use of Our Website
Storing your personal data
Uses made of the data
We use data held about you for the following reasons and in the following ways:
When there is an obligation arising from a contract entered into between you and Us:
– To provide you with information about products and/or services which you request from Us;
– To notify you about changes to Our products and/or services.
When necessary for Our legitimate interests:
– For marketing purposes, to provide you with information about products and/or services which We feel may interest you;
– For the purposes of profiling and for analyzing Our customer demographics;
– To ensure that content from Our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of Our service.
When you consent:
– For certain types of targeted marketing and advertising purposes which are subject to your consent; and
– To allow Us to contact you to discuss your query or complaint received via Our “Contact Us” form on Our Website or social media] and to follow up afterward with a short survey.
When there is a legal and/or regulatory obligation:
– To comply with applicable laws where We are obliged to retain and/or disclose certain information; and
– For internal and external auditing purposes.
Disclosure of your data We will disclose your personal data to third parties:
– As part of Our services, We use a number of third party organizations to help (e.g. fulfillment providers). These organizations act as data processors and are strictly controlled in how they may/may not use your data and We remain responsible for the protection of your data. Such selected third parties include:
– business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with them or you
– If you enter a promotion or competition involving third parties and those third parties need to update you on whether you have won a prize or for other fulfillment needs. When you enter a promotion, you are subject to any official rules of that promotion which may contain additional information about the specific privacy practices associated with the promotion;
– If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Our Website Terms and Conditions of use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tilda, Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
Where you have provided Us with the appropriate consents to Our general marketing, We will send you marketing materials about other products or services offered by Tilda. You have the right to object to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting Us at email@example.com
f you are under 16 years old
If you are under 16 years old, a parent or guardian must provide their consent before you can sign up to Our mailing list for “tasty ideas to your inbox”.
You have the right to access information that We hold about you and details of how We use that information. You also have the right to ask Us to provide a copy of this information in a portable format to you or another third party.
If any of the data We hold about you is incorrect, you may also request it is corrected or erased. You also have a right to require Us to stop processing your personal information and/or to withdraw your agreement to processing based on “consent”, unless We have a legal justification for doing so.
Links to other Websites
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.